TAX ADVISORY : Tax plays an essential and important part in our lives. We understand the significance of serious tax planning and therefore our tax advisory team with its industry knowledge experienced tax professionals assist in resolving various challenges such as restructuring your business and keeping abreast with tax regulations, among many others. They will provide you with an insight into how to best work with the taxman to meet your business needs. Knowing your business, understanding your expectations, anticipating problems, and proposing solutions to help you achieve your goals, while effectively addressing your tax-related issues, is a priority for our firm. We help our clients in corporate tax advisory & compliance and SME & individual tax planning and compliance
CORPORATE TAX ADVISORY : TThis is an essential aspect of doing business in the present economic scenario and its importance cannot be undermined. Our government has initiated the process of gradually reduced corporate tax rates. The emphasis is now shifting towards enforcing compliance and expanding the tax base with e-governance and digitization gaining importance. Taxation is also used as a tool to promote investments in identified industry sectors, thereby spurring overall economic growth.
SME/ INDIVIDUALS/LLPS : Most of the business in India is conducted in the SME sector and by small business under partnership or proprietorship. The significance of these models cannot be undermined. Hence, our firm understands and acknowledge the importance of proper tax advisory and planning to this sector and it therefore caters to this segment very seriously. Identifying tax Major Our Services: We can assist you with the following:
- Advising on withholding tax obligations on payments
- Alignment of tax with business strategies
- Obtaining no-objection certificates
- Documentation- preparation and review of tax returns
- Helping during tax audit by revenue authorities
- Providing corporate tax litigation assistance, including representation services
- Asssesment of Tax exposure and planning
DIRECT TAX : Filing of corporate and non-corporate tax returns, deposit and filing of withholding tax returns, obtaining certificates for lower deduction and appearance before the authorities in case of assessment, withholding tax proceedings and other proceedings.
- Litigation : Appearance before the Commissioner (Appeals), Income-tax Appellate Tribunal and High Court
- Transfer pricing : Assistance in preparation of transfer pricing policy and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation, certification under section 92E of the Act and appearance before the tax authorities.
- Domestic Advisory : Advice on Search and Seizure operations, Tax planning strategies, payroll structuring and opinions on various issues under the tax laws
- International tax : Cross border tax structuring and advice on global tax matters, advice on treaty issues, expatriate taxation, tax advice on inbound and outbound investment and appearance before the tax authorities.
- Trust related work : Formation of private discretionary and public charitable trusts and appearance before the authorities in case of any proceedings involving trusts.
- Compliance : Filing of VAT and service tax returns and appearance before the authorities
- Litigation : Appearance before the Commissioner (Appeals), Central Excise and Service Tribunal, VAT Tribunal